Saturday, February 12, 2005

Boy, do I feel better today. More focus. Even simple things like balancing the bank accounts seem to help get back on track, recapture a bit of "why am I here?" type of thinking.

Nothing profound to say today. Today I'm just a regular joe trying to make ends meet and enjoying the day off. Yet even though I feel quite a bit better today I'm noticing some underlying tension. The demons are still there, lurking, biding their time until the next wave.

So . . . I'm not really up to par yet. Really not quite myself. Don't know what it's going to take to feel 100% again. I'd suppose the only thing will be time, distance, a change of venue. In the meantime, I'm still here, and still have to perform the daily tasks set before me. Is it enough just to say that we'll get along day by day? I guess we'll see.



p.s. . . . it's good to have a family

No comments:

Post a Comment