Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Dude, it's a Dell!

Odd that I'm a full-grown adult male, wife and children, and I still have an unnatural desire for toys.

I am right at this moment quite literally sitting at my desk, staring out of the window, and waiting for the UPS guy to show with my new Axim PDA from Dell. It should have been here yesterday, because that's when all my wife's stuff showed up. She got a new computer, because the old one was about as mesozoic as a computer can be. But did my stuff show? No. Had to call UPS and Dell and talk to at least 4 different people. But now that the handy UPS tracking website says it's actually on the truck and scheduled for today's delivery, I sit and wait, a child trying to catch a glimpse of Santa Claus.



. . . wonder if the UPS guy ever gets cookies and milk?

No comments:

Post a Comment