Monday, August 09, 2010

Taking a short break from blogging

Hello to anyone and everyone who stops by my blog to get some wisdom, insight, and to offer their own.

Just wanted to say thanks to you for reading what I post, and a double thanks to those who have taken time to interact.

And also wanted to let you know I'm going to take a short sabbatical from blogging.  I'm in a personal season of life now that is calling for more rest and meditation than it does for reflection and proclamation.  I plan on resuming blogging in about a month's time.  Subscribe via RSS or an aggregate reader and you'll have immediate knowledge of when I put up a post again.

Thanks again.  We'll see you in about a month.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:03 AM

    Grace to you, brother. Have prayed for you.
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to your thoughts when you come back. I do appreciate the insights you've shared with us, and I just wish I hadn't had to become aware of you vis a vis Uncle Art (Capper's) death.

    ReplyDelete